Tuesday, June 29, 1999

I think it's bout time that I ring a bell &

move along.....

*sucks in a really really really deep breath* Okay.. I am suffering from some serious interpersonal issues. I feel totally crazy. I snap at friends…I lie to acquaintances…I feel like I am spiraling out of control and I don’t know what to do. And I have this overwhelming urge to get delightfully and smashingly drunk...which somehow I don’t think would be too wise. *sighs* and then I am so worried about MJW. Something is pushing me to get in touch with him.. I am actually worried about him for some reason…more because I just need to know that he is okay than anything else.

Anyway… *stretches & wiggles toes* I want to get a pedicure I think… *sighs* something is seriously wrong with me over here…and I have no clue what or why…*sighs*

I don’t even feel like writing.

And I sure as HELL don’t feel like trying to

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: