Tuesday, June 8, 1999

I stand and I Sway....

Argh. I don’t know(I think that has become my favorite saying)…what I’m gonna do this summer with myself. Nee is here and she is a real go out and get them kinda person…not the homebody.. yet me.. when I come home I just wanna rest. So anyhow.. last night s he convinced me to go out and just hang. *yeech* Now while I REALLY didn’t wanna go out. I went… and I had fun. *shrugs* I would have preferred to stay home…kick it…chit chat…all that sorta stuff, but I DID have fun when I went out. SO why am I bitchin? Because…I don’t LIKE going out…really I don’t. The thought of going out and meeting new people face to face is like...yeech. Who wants to actually sift through the scum of people who are out there? *shrugs* I don’t really feel like being a social person. I’m not shy.. I just don’t wanna be around strange people. But once I’m out there… I just turn ‘on’. And yeah.. I am fully conscious of being in my ‘on’ state…because my off state is an utter party pooper. So I don’t know…and being sleepy isn’t really assisting in my thought process. I must go and move around. Argh.

Back…I am so hungry, but my stomach is feeling so funky I don’t know if I really want to eat. *sighs* get something bland and mild and warm and...urrgghhhhh.

I feel much better….*sighs* I don’t know what the devil is wrong with me. *smiles* SO far I have only fallen asleep once today. We were supposed to go to a comedy club but… hm I don’t know If I will go. I need to get some sleep something terrible. And I need to cook. Umph. I don’t know…I am considering getting dreads. (yeah…this is a hair day) I love it to no end but. *sighs* I’m gone.. I am babbling just to be babbling and that is not good… although I have heard that you should write every day if you are trying to get into the habit of it, without worrying about WHAT you are writing. Just write.. something..anything.. to get yourself used tot he process. SO I guess my babbling is doing SOME good in the long run. *sighs* I’m gone… and whatever you do…

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: