Tuesday, June 22, 1999

Back On Track Again.

Hello hello hello again.. I’m back back back. *grins* The weekend was great great & wonderful. I feeling kinda peppy, mainly because I am reaching a goal… kinda sorta…with little to no effort. The goal? Making my house a home…the little to no effort… MOMMMMMMMY!!!! *does a cheering kick & applause* She got here on Saturday ( I picked her up from the airport fresh from a session with T&T. Yeah I KNOW I said I wasn’t going over there.. but hearing Tfemale beg is enough to weaken even the hardest anti horny heart) So I went.. and I came *sighs* annnyhoow…. My mommy met T&T (they dropped me off) and she said that they looked like a nice couple *evil grin* If only she KNEW. We went running around right away… we went to *thinks* all over the city that first day… saw Matrix (great movie) and ended up eating out. Sunday.. we did a lot of shopping for house stuff, and continued that fun on Monday. Today.. I THINK she is home cleaning. * shakes head* I LOVE my mom man. She knows that I am spoiled… and we both admit to it…but still…she is the BOMB. So what else had been going on?
As much as I love my momma...she is a bit of a worry wart and she is about to drive me BATTY talking about my apartment. I KNOW I ain’t in the best part of town...but I don’t have to live with my neighbors. And I am not afraid of them...I live IN my house.. not out there. *shrugs* Yeah they are noisy but.. *shrugs* hey.. I look at it as encouragement to get my degree, stay un-pregnant, and do what I have to do so that I will NEVER end up like them. Anyway.

I have expanded my favorites list to include close to 20 diaries, and I have noticed an odd tend amongst them. All of a sudden almost everyone seems to be depressed, even the normally cheerful ones. It is like something is sweeping through and screwing up all of the hormonal balances among that group. *sighs* And I know that I am not immune to it. Saturday, I was in the biggest funk that could have existed for a while. I was so ready to just get up and walk out of the house…and I can feel that I am easily aggravated, and that the LITTLEST things will just ruin my mood. *shrugs* I don’t know…the swings are starting to get to me though, because I never know what I will feel like doing form one moment to another. And I realized that I have a very… blasé attitude about a lot. *laughs* My mom is bringing some of this out of me I’m sure. This is the first time we have really interacted on a one to one basis where I am kinda mature & independent. Or at least more so than ever before...so it is kinda odd.
I think I’m babbling now….but I’m trying to use up these last few moments of time that I am at work. *thinks* I want to go and lay out in the grass for a little while. Pretend to be young & free again. *yawns* I think I might need to expand the definition of Jazzed pretty soon…cuz if I’m Jazzybelle…then being Jazzed means being me…and goddess KNOWS….I am a lot more than what that definition said. *shakes head* I am soo sleepy now. Ah well… I’m gone… and as I go... I will…

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: