Monday, June 14, 1999

Front Back Side to Side

Ohhhhohhhohhh……. *humms & rocks to Les Nubians*

Morning everyone…I am feeling pretty good today. I had a nice long weekend. It is incredible how long some weekends can be compared to how short others are. My last entry talked about a swinger’s party that I was going to on Saturday…well I went. And I had loads of fun. I’m not going to detail what went on, because 1) I don’t think the DM would be happy about that & 2) it would take too long for me to write it all. But I do want to talk about other things that came up from the party. I don’t know exactly what I want to say, so I will (as usual) just kinda flow along with it. When I first got there I felt kinda odd, but there was a very relaxed atmosphere…everyone was friendly...into each other and very open. *thinks* It’s hard to describe...but there was a feeling of family. I have been in many places, with even odder groups of people, but never have I felt so immediately welcomed. I have been among groups who to all intents and purposes were VERY much like me, same school, same sex, same color, around the same age…and I did not receive the unconditional welcome that I got there. I know T&T told me that there was a strict No means NO policy at the parties, and that I had nothing to worry about. Now I Wasn’t worried about anyone taking advantage of me.. I was more worried about being to nervous to really get into it. But…the couple I went with and I clicked so well that I had no fear. *smiles* It was fun. More than JUST the sex…but the ….I don’t know…companionship I guess…. It is really hard to describe.
Anyway.. I enjoyed myself….but the weekend brought up some problems… *sighs* and I don’t know how to handle them. For a while I was seriously attracted to the male portion of the couple I am swinging with, but now… the female portion is SOOO much more attractive to me. *frowns* This is my first regular threesome…but this time it was more of a twosome (her on me…or me on her… or…well you get the idea) and I think he felt kinda left out.. and I don’t know how to handle that , or if it is even MY place to handle it. I am leaving it up to Tfemale to decide how she wants to work it.. I hear them talking last night while I was out, regretfully...not what they were saying but just the fact that they WERE talking, and I hope they handled it…because I am really enjoying my time with them...but *sighs* I have to respect their relationship...which I think is a part of the whole thing. You have to understand...there is ALWAYS a primary relationship, and then there is a secondary one…sometimes both members of the primary have a secondary… sometimes they don’t. *sighs* and the fact that I think Tmale reallllly wants to ‘get’ with me, and Tfemale isn’t ready to take that step within their primary relationship is adding strain. Ah. Well….
*grins* I got TOYS yesterday…the dildo I got is too big…but I have already named the vibrator Black Magic….*laughs* I was too optimistic about the size of 1) an average man & 2) The size of a dildo…but I will be having fun with my other toy…I need to find a good lube that doesn’t irritate me…I am SUPER sensitive to almost every type of lube that is sold in those lil stores. I haven’t tried KY Jelly yet….but I might have to invest in some of that…cuz the side effects of using the wrong lube is…icky. *yawns* I neeed a god nap, but I am supposed to go music shopping with Nee tonight. God knows I don’t need to spend anymore money. *bounces* It’s a whole nother world out there little ones…with corners and cul-de-sacs far beyond any one persons imagination…I go off to explore…and always, through alll things, manage to….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: