Tuesday, June 15, 1999

Black Capricorn Day....

Writing….Hmm.. I LOVE this whole favorites thing, mainly because now I can add folx, and never have to worry about remembering how to spell their name or who they are.. just add to favorites.. now I have a full listing of diarists to read. Anyhow...I’m not writing much.. mainly because I am STILL sleepy...but tonight I will get a good nights rest.
Last night was quite… mundane. *laughs* I got soaking wet in a lovely Atlanta rainstorm (I know I said that I wanted it to rain but REALLY!) and cleaned out my fridge, and got a nasty note from my gym. Speaking of which…..
Okay.. I intensely dislike phones sometimes…I have my membership on Auto Debit.. which means that there is no way that I should ever MISS a payment.. okay.. well & good.
Than I try to call the bank to check on the debit status (since I can’t see my statement) and the phone rings forever and a day. Yes.. I tend to be rather impatient….and I can’t even while away the time patiently by reading OD because the hamsters have suddenly decided to lay down & die. *sighhhs*


Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted
All the time
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter
And I taste the tears
But I can’t hear you now
I cant you see baby
You got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Oh I love you
Oh whatever it takes
Whatever you do
Wherever you go
I’m never leaving you


In the CD player at work Today….
Monica (her latest) Jamiroqui (Synkronized) Whitney Houston’s single ‘It’s not right, But It’s Okay’ (the anthem for ANYONE done wrong) And Les Nubians…
gives me the urge to learn another language. Okay.. I have been saying that I was going to do this forever…but I am REALLY gonna do it tonight. I will look for, find, and collate all of the random scraps of poetry that I have written in the past couple of years. Because there are a couple of poems that I REALLY want to get my hands and so that I can read them and work with them in my mind, but I can’t seem to find them. Anyhow my collection needs to be updated. Some of the poems that I have put on here are ONLY on here…and I’d hate to lose any of it…and perhaps seeing some of my stuff will inspire me to finish/start writing Amoung Other Things…I don’t know…The book is becoming more real to me as I experience more of the things that I wanted to write about..
Never thought I’d be afraid to trust
Somebody that I loved so much
If I can get him out of the streets
He can come back to me
Now I see there ain’t no us
Baby to me that is a definite plus
If I can’t get you out of the streets
Then you don’t need to be with me…

Monica once again ladies & gentlemen. *sighs*
Okay. I’m gonna say this right now, and I don’t know if I mean it or what...but I think I want a girlfriend. Why? Huh? Yeah… a girlfriend…I KNOW I don’t want a boyfriend (too much of a headache) but a girlfriend I might be able to work. And then not too long ago one of the FEW lesbians I have met who was cool within herself as well as cool with my bisexuality returned to the city…a coincidence.. maybe maybe not… and I suppose the fact that me and Tfemale get along soooooo well. *grins* hm.. maybe that is what turned my head that way. Or maybe I want somewhere to spill all this love that I can’t direct to the folx who are creating it (CAK & MJW). So I will find an outlet somewhere…I need to fall in love with someone who is accessible and stay away from the gay&orconfused&orfar-away folx. *pops in Jamiroqui and FIRMLY squashes the urge to start a can-can line around the office*
I’m babbling and I keep coming back to Word expecting more lines to have written themselves.. that is another one of my issues…I expect so much to happen on it’s own without my help…things just HAPPEN around me *laughs* maybe maybe maybe
I will find religion
and fall before a god I have never seen
and maybe just maybe I will wake up one day
and this has all been a dream
and maybe just maybe
I will be everything that I have ever wanted to be
which I think is held in the idea of…

Staying Jazzed.

No comments: