Wednesday, September 27, 2000

Sleeptalking

*sighs* I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I have this…bubble sitting in my heart, pressing up against my throat, wanting to come out and scream the emotions that I can’t even put into words for myself much less to explain to someone else. Chef came over last night and *laughs* we watched wrestling. It was…fun. Peaceful. I don’t know…maybe I need more sleep. I hate it when I’m moody. Especially when I don’t know WHY I’m moody. Argh.

I know I am tired as hell…I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night, messing around with Chef (TV only) and so I’m…off. Basically. *shakes head* And ever since that tour yesterday, I have been smelling the oddest things. Like right now, I smell strong liquor. Like whiskey or vodka or some cheap stuff or something. *shrugs* I don’t know. I was going to go furniture shopping tonight, but I think I will wait until the weekend instead.

I need some SLEEP tonight. I didn’t get the ring last night, but I did get 50.00 worth of bras. I actually did some clothes shopping, ended up totally disgusted with myself (as usual…which also might be a part of this funky mood), and just brought a bunch of bras. I looked at the ring long and hard…and decided that it is really pretty in the box, but on my hand it just didn’t have the same effect. *shrugs* Self-consciousness I guess.

bye.

No comments: