Monday, September 18, 2000

Return of The Spaced Out

Well…..I’m back.
I completely crashed & burned with my diet this weekend, but dammit I am back on track. Exercise routine starts this week, so I might start an exercise tracker too. It’s interesting how I react to keeping track of everything I eat. IT makes me more aware, simply by posting it, that other folx will be seeing how good/bad I am doing. Sad that I am so constrained by others eyes. Umph.

This weekend was cool. I went to super walmart and spent a little more than 300 bucks on food, and some other random stuff. I have more meat & fish & cheese than I know what to do with. I made some quiches (YUMMY!!) and some breakfast muffins (not too bad). Also got plenty of ‘safe’ snacky stuff so I can ease my way through work. I wasn’t really too deep into Ketosis when I checked myself on Friday, and I know quite well after the debauchery of the weekend, I am far far out of ketosis. *sighs* Anyhow, with the exercise, I know that I will be aiight. I brought a scale too *shudders* It’s amazing how much I weigh. I step on the scale, and then I look t my body and I am like DAMN!! Where is all of it? It’s amazing all of the places on your body that can hold fat, that you would never even think of. I suspect it will be those hidden places that help out on the poundage loss.

Hmm… on the ‘romantic’ side, no… I am NOT giving up any ass (Thanks for the note Kel!!) Taxi (hereafter known as Chef (duh!!)) still has not shown any Dr. Jeykell – Mr. Hyde tendencies. He spent the night at my place Saturday night after he got off of work, and it was nice. :) Cool, but nice. He is a fun fellow to have around. I feel the initial euphoria of meeting this wonderful person fading, and know will come the long term test of whether or not he is worth it. :)

The other fellow I have been hanging with (BC) is… *sighs* he is a cool fellow…but he is odd. I don’t know. I am used to a certain kind of person, certain rules of interaction, and he just doesn’t have a clue. I need to figure out a polite way of telling somebody to get the hell out of my house. Umph. *shrugs* There is no chemistry of any kind there…not even really the kind that could build into somebody being ‘adopted’. *sniffs* and he is way to concerned about the fact that I make more money than he does. *shrugs* I refuse to put up with that kind of pettiness.

On the work front *ARRGGGHHHH*!! I know what I have been assigned to do is worthwhile, and it is something that needs to be done to help the project along as a whole. But dear god, could I be doing anything more boring? I was without internet access for most of the morning, and I thought I was going to go stark raving mad. But, I’m almost done, so that is a good thing. *shrugs* I still don’t feel like I fit, still tip-toeing and stepping around stuff. *sighs* I do like the fact that where I sit, my super can’t see me. HEHEHEHeeeee…..

I got cable this weekend, *sigh* and there STILL ain’t jack on television. Ah well…. more channel surfing for me.

I’m off. Work *shudder* calls…


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: