Monday, September 25, 2000

Talking to Myself

*sighs* I wanna chit-chat and talk madly & wildly with somebody who knows me and my history well enough to tell me if I am making a fool of myself. UGH! Why can’t I just leave it alone?

There is a story in Erotique Noire called the 1st Three Daze, talking about the haze of a daze that these two people went through that totally overwhelmed them, but it only lasted for three wonderful blissful days. Maybe that is what this is. UGH! I need somebody to talk to…This rehashing the same thing over and over again within my self is driving me crazy. I can’t talk to Papi about it… one he isn’t talking to me and two that would be rather odd to do. I can’t talk to my momma about it, because that would just not work. BabyBoy…maybe, he might be useful. LittleOne, *rolls eyes* please… that would be a exercise in philosophical futility. Nee? Possibly, but she is so damn busy. Ugh. So I toss and turn and wonder why and what and if…and the odd thing is if this thing turns into something real, when will I know?

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: