Tuesday, September 12, 2000

Streaming

So. Maybe I was right. Maybe it was just a drive by, a severe case of fuckwittage. *laughs* How perfect a word is that…but.. I don’t know, honestly I don’t. Should I call him? Or should I wait for him to call me? Ugh. This whole dating thing sucks. I wanna go out tonight. Hm. I think I will. No…chorus. Yeah. something different. Though I’mma be hungry as hell by the time I get home. But I am not going to let all of the good I have been doing get derailed by some brilliant, sexy, smooth talking man. Humph. Nothing is more attractive then a woman who doesn’t need you.

Dangit, I am not going to be able to do it. The last bus comes at 6:28…and that is waaayy too early to leave. :( And we already know what the walk home is like from here. So… I guess I will head home, wash some clothes, curl my hair.. hmmmm….play with my budget. There are various things that I have been forgetting about. Like 40 bucks a month for washing and 40 bucks a month for dry cleaning and 40 bucks a month for my nails and 200 bucks every two months for my hair andd…. what else? *sighs* just too much thas all.

I’m not doing too good on this diet so far. I had a big ole bowl of soup that was way too creamy not to have either flour or potatoes or both in it. Clearly I’m bored, so I am sitting here typing in between doing other boring stuff. *laughs* I think I am going to be getting a desk soon, so that will be wonderful. A little spot of my own where I can bring some family pictures to. Speaking of pictures, I need to take a picture of myself now, so that I can have a good before & after picture. *shudders* I can’t imagine who I would let take them (no not him!) Oh… and I have figured out what my weight loss goal is 120 pounds or a size six, which ever comes first.

*grins* I have NEVER been a size six. I started out in juniors 13’s at 13. That is the earliest weight I have recorded, and that was 160-something pounds. Ugh. I haven’t been under 200 since college (expect for a little while last year) and that makes this very exciting. *laughs* I wonder if I will lose my breasts and behind? that would be fascinating…*laughs* I can see the potential of me going a little crazy clothes wise then. Ahh.. let me stop fooling myself. I can see me going A LOT clothes crazy then. *grins* But by that time ( I am giving myself two years…which may be kinda slow, but that way I won’t be stressing myself out) I will have the money & the car to hunt down the fly bargains. :) *sighs*
Life…oh life…oh liiiiiffffeeee.

hmm… shall I splurge and buy myself a new pair of sneakers so that I can be really ready to work out. I have plenty of tee-shirts, and enough shorts to make it through at least a week. I think. Yeah… and if not, I can toss them in the wash every couple of days or so. *hums happily* Life is good.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: