Friday, September 15, 2000

All I can do

Can I say ROOOWRRRR!! *lol* :) I am truly enjoying the delightfully swinging single lifestyle. I was supposed to meet a fellow who worked here for lunch today, but regretfully we missed each other. However I just got off the phone with him and… :) He has a lovely voice. No NO NO there ain’t no interest...but it’s fun. I have figured out how I will manage to keep myself uninvolved with.. *thinks* what shall I call him? *LOL* I’ll call him Taxi….anyhow, I like Taxi.. and I know how I am about falling into relationships before I need to based on my desire. However, if I keep myself busy both with other things and other people I am not going to get all caught up. *sighs* A solution I can most certainly live with, considering that it vibes with what I want to do anyhow…

Something else I was wondering…we are just a little bit too much alike, and I wonder how much of our similarities are based on him parroting me. If he is consciously trying to be like me so that I will like him more? For what reason? To get some ass? *rolls eyes* That is working a little TOO hard in my humble opinion. Really…I don’t know. The amazing thing about all of the horrors I lay at his feet is that there is no motive that I can see. I mean why would he be purposely out to twist himself into some damn near paragon of perfection…just for a nice case of fuckwittage? I think that would be taking things a bit too far honestly. *shakes head* He don’t even KNOW me…. *sighs* the shadows that lurk in the hearts of men.

Anyhow…while I was idly poking around on here today.. I noticed that I am close to reaching the 500 mark on notes. *laughs* I am a slowpoke without a doubt. My diary has never been a widely read one, and I haven’t developed the *thinks* bonds on here that so many others seemed to have formed. *laughs* And a good bit of the bonds I have formed have come from interacting with people I ‘met’ from others diaries. *sighs* That is me… the girl on the edge of the circle. I have never been one of those folx who manages to *thinks* click with people quickly and keep friends easily. It’s rather sad. Of course… I don’t have that many entries, and my life has tended to be a rather dull one…very few real highs or lows of joy OR pain. I’m not very funny…so it is just a matter of people actually being interested in the random mostly superficial spewings of my brain. *sighs* With all that depressing and pity-party stuff said, I thank and greatly appreciate each and every person who swings through here to see what is going on in my life. Thanks ya’ll.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: