Thursday, September 14, 2000

Terrorized Mind

Good Morning world!! :) I had a lovely night, and the sunrise this morning seemed to portend wonderful things. I have been watching them for the past month (oh my god..I have been here for a whole MONTH already?!?) and the one this morning was simply exceptional. *sighs* Who needs to go to church when you have symbols of the Creators beauty & strength waking you up every morning?? It’s rather early yet, but I don’t much feel like doing any work just now. Maybe later…after I finish my coffee. It is going to be ugly if I can’t get into induction because of this coffee, and when I stop drinking it I suffer from withdrawal. Ugh. That would make me a real grumpy gussina.

The moon is full now, and it shines right into my window. If I get to bed early enough, the whole room is lit by a lovely silvery glow, such a peaceful thing to go to bed with. *smiles* I never really noticed before how the moon makes a procession around the night sky, moving from almost due west to almost due east over the course of a month. I can only see the moon when it is full. *laughs* Having this view is so interesting I am considering buying a alamanac so that I know what is going on. For example, there is a very bright ‘star’ that rises around 9’ish and I assume sets close to the morning. Stars don’t move during the night, so I am assuming it is a planet. But which one? :) That is one of the few things that I hate about living in the city, there is way too much smog & light. You can’t see the stars in all of their glowing beauty.

Hmm… that was a fruitful session. *smiles* The star is my ‘home’ planet, jupiter. Ain’t that just peachy ?
Bored bored bored. *sighs*
As wonderful as the internet is, there comes a point when you just get SICK of it. It’s a Thursday that needs to be a Friday. *sighs*

LUNNNNCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*smacks lips* Ah. That was good. I am still once again back in this place that I call work, but the chance to escape for 2 hours (shhhhh…don’t tell anybody) has been simply heavenly.

blah blah blah. I’m quite bitter. I signed up for earthlink, and now I can’t connect to the ‘net for hook or crook. I think one of my files has been corrupted, and I am going to try to see if I can get on long enough to download the file out of my mail box ( my laptop doesn’t have a disk drive…ain’t that odd) and then re-install the file. Hopefully that will fix it. I was going to call Acer’s tech support line, but they were going to charge me 2.95 a MINUTE for help. Out-freaking-rageous. Umph….so I figured I would take matters into my own lovely hands. But then again it might not be a bad thing for me to not be able to get online from home…yeah I wouldn’t be able to check email & the OD on weekends (unless I went to the library) and my phone bill would most likely go up because I would be calling most of my friends rather than IM’ing them…but at the same time it would encourage me to get the HELL out of the house…do stuff offline.

hmmm.. that was fun. I like these new colors…what else can I change? Hmm..slanty writing. I like….Okay…I’m satisfied. *smiles* Now what? I would change my name or my location, but I like them, they still fit. Hm. There. All Done.

Ugh. I sooo freaking sleepy. Bathroom break! Ugh ugh ugh. Almost Friday. The only thing that is keeping me sane. I am meeting with another co-worker for lunch tomorrow, so that should make it go a little quicker. Hm. I am tired of hearing myself bitch, so I’m done.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: