Wednesday, June 29, 2005

New plans, new plans!!! *edited x 1*

Okay - because we are both stubborn/crazy (take your pick) we decided that since we can't afford to go to the beach we are going to go CAMPING instead. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I'm SOO excited.
Do we have any idea WHERE we are going? Nope
Do we have any equipment? Nope
Do we have any clue? Nope


Are we gonna have CRAPLOADS of fun?? Oh hell yeah!! I went to the library today, scooped up two books - plan on reading them tonight (I'm skipping the pool - naughty girl!), and then putting together a shopping list for tomorrow, as we plan on leaving FRIDAY. On crack, we are.


*grins* More updates as we actually MAKE more decisions.


Edited: Oooh - but see, as long as I ain't gotta MOVE around a lot, I LOVE the heat and humidity - it's just perfect for sitting out in (yeah, I am crazy). As for the skeeters - *SIGH* does citronella work?? we are going to get some of the little 'bucket' candles.... and hopefully we will be able to find something near MOVING water, so we can dip in it if it get just TOO hot.

No comments: