Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm wondering.....

exactly what my husband is up to. All week, he's been very affectionate (which I love) very - sexy (which is also enjoyable) but somehow, he's managing to do it in a casual - comfortable (for me) and open way. It's like - *thinks* last night, we are laying on the couch, having just finished a DELICIOUS meal. I'm not wearing a bra, and he tells me to lean back, and proceeds to lift my bra and suck & play with my nipples for about five minutes. Honestly, I wasn't really FEEEEling having sex, but I pushed myself into the moment, and laid back, and worked on the awareness of enjoying the sensation. Then - he stopped, pulled my shirt back down, kissed me, and we cuddled for a little while. It was Sooooooo cool, yet - almost odd. Is he trying to tell me through actions that everytime he approaches me sexaully, intercourse isn't always the goal? That would be kinda sweet, actually.


So - just wanted to make a note/remember that - see how things progress.

No comments: