Thursday, June 9, 2005

Oh my, oh my, oh my.....

So....I registered for the conference in Atlanta. It's seven hours away, so I'm debating driving vs. flying.... I'm going to have to rent a car either way, as if I drove, the hubby would need a car (assuming he doesn't have one by then) and if I fly, I'd need a car in Atlanta. Though, driving in Atlanta? Ick, ick, ICK. 


Holy Shit! I'm SOoooo flying - there's a round trip ticket for 150 bucks! I think I would want to take Thursday and Friday and Monday off - I could get in the city on Thursday, have fun, relax, do some stuff, then attend the conference Friday - Sunday, then fly back on Monday, and be back to work Tuesday.  I need to figure out how much vacation time I have.


*grin* I'm excited - I will go out clubbing, and have loads of fun - alllll by myselllfffff!


And yes, I'm sure I will see Jc. And maybe another one of mah boys. I haven't been BACK to ATL since I graduated - this should be sooo much fun. Memorriiiess...

No comments: