Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ummm....

Wow.... I haven't gone this long without writing in a while - I've been trying to note people, but I'm not so good with that. Let's see - what's been going on.


I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off - which is actually rather accurate. I was in a training class yesterday (dullness upon dullness with a side of dull) and wrote out my daily schedule for the last two weeks. Now, I understand why I'm tired.

7:30am - Wake Up
8:30am - Work
12:00pm - Lunch/Errands
5:00pm - Home (if I don't have to run any errands)
6:00pm - leaving for Swimming Practice/class
9:00pm - Home again
9:00-10:00 - Squeeze in dinner
10:00pm - Pick up C
10:45pm - Home again
12:00am - Sleep......


So basically, I get about three, three and a half awake hours at home a day - and I can't even unwind during any of it except for the last, because I know that I have to get ready to leave the house again. Grrr. But, thankfully, I only have two more days of swim class, and then next week I'm on call, so I won't be going to the gym (I KNOWW!!! so upsetting - but I really CAN'T be away from my computer for that long, though of course, if I DON'T go - nothing will happen, and if I DO go, something will - isnt' that the way it always works???) and then week after next I'm going to start my 'standard schedule'


7:30am - Wake Up
8:30am - Work
12:00pm - Lunch/Errands
5:00pm - leave work, go to gym
5:30-6:30pm - Gym
6:45pm - Home again
10:00pm - Pick up C
10:45pm - Home again
12:00am - Sleep......


Though, I'm really going to try to go to sleep earlier - a woman needs her rest.  I haven't even been doing much reading over the last two weeks, and that is basically unHEARD of for me. But - everytime I pick up a book, I get sleepy, so yeah - no reading for me.
And hello - I can not WAIT until he gets a car. Oh sweet freedom!


Thankfully, work hasn't been that hectic................but then again, it does make me more sleepy. *yawn*

No comments: