Monday, June 27, 2005

what to do, what to do???

Let's see - we have a fortuitous combination of several things that are going to occur this weekend:
1) I get paid Thursday.
2) C get's paid Friday
3) It's a holiday weekend - so I have Sat, Sun, Mon AND Tues off.
4) C is OFF from the 1st till the 7th because they are replacing the floor in the kitchen.


Doesn't that just SCREAM roadtrip??? I've also been lately having a deep craving for a hot, sunny, ocean filled occurance - and I get to take the hubby along. Suggestions, folx?? I'm going as narrow as driving to the closest beach, to researching last minute trips to - somewhere! Maybe.... Puerto Rico as the hubby has no passport.. Oohhh...... *vanishes*


*pouts*


Dang it. Hubby is being good - *sigh* dammit!! He needs a car. He does. Danmmmiiiiiiiiit...... *waves* bye-bye to the ocean.


Though....if we could find someplace cheap - one of my coworkers suggested Orange Beach, Al..... I need some SALT in my life *does a shimmy shake* And if we could drive - though with gas prices.... but ahhhhhhhhhhh.... *pouts*


Dammit.


edited: Okay, you can't get a hotel at ANY beach within a  500 mile radius of Memphis - unless you want to sepnd 250 a night, or stay with the Bates's..... I'm going ot have to look into Herber (Her-Ber? Herb-er? He-Ber?) Springs a lil more..... what I'll MOST likely end up doing is keeping our happy asses in Memphis and saving some damn money. Dammit.

No comments: