Monday, June 27, 2005

Theme Entry

I normally don't do theme entries - but this is one close to my little money hungy heart, so I'll do it.


Let's see - 100K.....to be spent on ME. Hmmm....how much wiggle room is there on that 'ME' part?? Well, I suppose (looking at it morbidly) if C died, his bills are my bills, so they are our bills, so paying off his bills is spending money on ME, right? Okay - anyhow. I'm not totally up-to-date on PRECISELY how much we owe, but I'd say - 40K would go to paying off all of our debt.... and that might be a little high, but it's certainly no lower than 35 - before we moved mine alone was 27K I think, and I think his is about 11K, so yeah, 40K is a good price.  Hmm... that leaves 60K. I would buy myself a new car (and I have utterly NO CLUE what kind) so that I could give my car to C (isn't that a sneaky way of spending money on myself and yet really spending it on someone else), and that should take about 30K - leaving 30K.  *thinks* I would then spend 10K on a personal trainer/chef, to whip me into shape. (20K). I'd then spend 4K on that softub I was drooling over (16K). I'd then spend about 6K on new boobs once the trainer/chef finished whipping me into shape (10K). I'd then spend about 5K on a new wardrobe for myself (5K). Then, I think I'd use the rest of the money, and finally get some of the jewelry I've been drooling over for the last fews years (0K).


Yeah - 100,000.00 is enough money to make your eyes pop, but not quite enough money to really DO anything with. I mean - I suppose I could have purchased a house.....but I'd much rather get rid of my own bills - besides, I'm not sure if I house would count as spending on yourself.  And yes, it's rather sad that I would spend 21K on making myself look better, but dammit - it's my money, right??


*sigh* Okay - now back to work to make some money.

No comments: