Monday, June 13, 2005

Questions....

In other news, as Hubby was driving me to work this morning, I remembered what I'm missing...ya'll know how when you are thinking about that one person (or those particular people) us ladies get that gooey sensation in the pit of our stomach? And you sit, and squirm, and wiggle, none of which helps the sensation? Just the thought of him touching you, whispering in your ear, kissing you makes you downright moist and wondering when you'll get the chance to just smell him again? Much less touch/lick/suck on him?

Yeah - THAT feeling. That gooey, flushed, nipple hardening, wet between the legs feeling - THAT's what I miss. As we were driving, I sat and tried to remember who was the last person who gave me that feeling.....and I thought, and I thought, and finally figured that the last one that I could REMEMBER was CK - huh - I think I might have left him off of my list!

We have been friends for - damn near ten years now, as I met him online as a freshman in college - we talked, flirted, loved, and had wonderful cybersex with each other...and we finally tried a 'relationship' which crashed and burned miserably, nearly taking our friendship with it. And we only had sex ONCE. Hell, we only met in person TWICE. But - he - even sometimes NOW - he's the one who - sparks my eye. Not often, I must admit - but just everyonce in a while I blush a little thinking of him.

My hubby? Heavens no - I don't think I've EVER had that feeling with him - even at the beginning of the relationship. The sex was always good, but I never CRAVED it. I never longed for his touch, for us to have sex - it was certainly ALWAYS fun - but just not...............I didn't anticipate it.

So yeah, I miss the feeling of anticipation - of having something lucious and hard to look forward to.....and having the connection alREADY in my head that spurs those feelings, WITHOUT me having to force it.


*sigh* So troubled am I.

No comments: