Thursday, June 23, 2005

I had lovely hot steaming....

SEX last night. RAWR!!! Wonderful stuff, just wonderful.


And we talked...it was rather interesting, talking to him in such an - open way. I mean, it was - WONDERFUL really....we talked, we cleared some things up - we really connected (in ever so many ways). It was ALMOST better than the orgasms!!


I also met a lady (woman, girl? lady just sounds - old fashioned - ah!) chica last night that I had been talking to online. I'm so not looking for just a hit & Run, and I think that is where her head was at - esp. considering she was whining that I taught her 'patience' by not meeting her AT HER HOUSE the first night we talked, and instead waited until Wednesday (gasp!! a whole FOUR days) to meet her face to face. *rolls eyes* She was a cool sis, but had almost no class, no openness - and seemed to have SERIOUS issues with homosexuality. I'm sorry, I KNOW that I'm not healthy, but there seems to be something really twisted in WANTING a woman - and then turning up your nose at a table with a lesbian couple sitting there. Uh-Uh....not trying to be your therapist darling, I got one of them already! *laugh* She also seemed traumatized by the fact that I have a therapist - ah well......


I'm talking to a few other women, and I've joined a discussion/support group for black bi women, and I'm VERY happy to be a part of that group. The focus is on support and sisterhood, NOT sex (though they do have a spicier side group) and - *sigh* I'm really enjoying it. I MISS having girlfriends dammit - or at least sistagals I can hang out with....


looking forward to this weekend......I just wanna - RELAX.

No comments: