Wednesday, June 15, 2005

*sigh*

I spend most of my day thinking about when I'll be able to sleep next. I spend most of the week waiting for the weekend so that I CAN sleep as much as I want - I went to bed at midnight on Saturday, and woke up at about 4:45PM on Sunday. Ummhmm......16 hours straight.  I think I may have gotten up to pee once, but other than that - nothing.
I'm trying to figure out WHY I'm so damn tired. I refuse to believe that the swimming is wearing me out that bad - I'm seriously NOT working that damn hard. I'm doing a lot of running, yes - but it's not like I'm actually walking to these places - I've got a car. I LOVE the heat, so I don't think it's that tiring me out. The only thing that I could think of is that I'm just not getting good quality rest. I know that I dream for most of the night - and (I need to check this) but dreaming sleep is the least restful of all, if I remember correctly. So - I think that my body is getting plenty rest (and I'm actually NOT physically tired, I'm just SLEEPY), but my mind isn't getting nearly as much rest as it needs. Gah.
anyhow, I've got a meeting at 4 - hopefully we will get out early, so that I can go home, and take just MAYBE a little nap before 6:10pm, so I can get to practice time on time. It's funny, last night I tried to unwind and relax a little, and made it to practice late. Practice by the way, is 6:30 to 7:30, while the kids class is going on. I'm usually there by 6:30 (at the latest) and yesterday, I walked in around 6:45, and the lifeguard was all like 'I was wondering where you were!!!' hee. so cool.


Tonight, we are supposed to practice treading water in the deep end - soooo not really looking forward to that - I don't like not being able to touch the bottom - I get nervous, so to speak. *deep breath* but, I'm going to do it, because I'm a wuss, but I'm not a punk. :)


Ummmm......yeah. *yawn* *sigh* Two more days. No class Friday night, and I'm considering asking C to go out with his coworkers so that he can get a ride a home.


bye ya'll.

No comments: