Friday, June 17, 2005

how do I manage

to go from a nice cheap 15 buck inflatable pool - to a 3K hot tub??? I blame it all on M - one of my good friends who has an amazing knack of convincing me to spend MORE money.


But LOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one, I want one, I want oneeee (an empty one - no people included!)!!!



It's light enough for one person to set up, plugs into a regular electric outlet, seats 4, has 5 jets.....and doesn't that just LOOK like the most comfy thing EVER??? and - we have this big area right in front of our front door - in this picture, it's the area behind the big gates that are in front of my car....



That area is big enough to fit my car into, and still have plenty of room on either side - actually, if the gate was a little wider, you could almost fit TWO cars in there side by side. It's mostly surrounded by a 8ft high fence - two sides are fenced, one side is our house, and the other side is our next door neighbor - a lovely old lady by the name of Ms. Elizabeth.


*drools* I want one, I want one, I want one!!!!!


And of course, it'll be PERFECT for a waterbirth - already warm and everything........ *sigh*


No comments: