Thursday, June 9, 2005

*wide grin*

Just so that no-one get's the wrong idea - yes, I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing Jc. But he's such a bloody noble beast, he most likely won't touch me, no matter how much I might tempt him - and do I plan on trying? Oooohhh no....at least not TOO much! ;)

Heh. But - it WILL be fun hanging out with him. But - the main reason that I'm so excited is that I LOVE Atlanta. I went to college there, and that city has had more influence on who I am today than almost anything besides my mother. I LOVE Atlanta, and if the traffic wasn't so damn hideous, I might actually consider moving back. I decided against getting a car - I'll be in Downtown, so it's not like I can't take public transit - they have the best damn public transit of any city I've been in other than DC (the city of my birth, and another city I LOVE).


*grin* Though, I will swing by the Toy Store while I'm there. I'm already putting together my agenda.

No comments: