Wednesday, May 4, 2005

bblllleeeehhhh...

The sun is shining, the weather is warm, and I still all screwface. No clue why - maybe a horrid email I read from one of my midwifery group today *DOCTORS ARE NOT GOD!!!* or maybe the random collections of extraneous crap I've gotta do at work - or maybe the fact that I'm no longer in excited an-ti-cip............pation! of getting my laptop fixed.
That's right ya'll, I got the screen in the mail last night, and promptly installed it. It's a lil crooked cuz I need to resecure to of the hinge screws, but other than that - it ROCKS.  So now, I only have to lug my laptop home when I'm on call. Yayyy!!!


I think I'm ready for the weekend already, or at least a nice lil nap. blah!


*goes to read favorites to cheer herself up*


*grr*


*grin*


And I keep thinking that I'm forgetting to do something. I've purchased my Mother's Day cards (MUST MAIL TOMORROW) and - I've paid all the bills....*frowns* I too young to be this forgetful.....


and it's only 2pm!


*sigh* my problem is that I've been working my little fingers off in a mad whirl of efficency, and now We wish To Be Entertained. *nods regally*


 

No comments: