Friday, May 13, 2005

eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been in a gloriously floaty mood all day....no clue why considering I woke up as my usual evil, grumpy, why-the-hell-is-it-8am-already self, yet by the time I got to the car and starting singing my way to work - I was just plain old happy. Giddy, I just won the lottery (okay maybe not THAT happy) but just genereally cheerful.
Got to work, slammed a good 5 hours of work out (and considering it's FRIDAY that's damn near a miracle) and now, it's RAINING!!! And yes, that's an expression of joy.  I've firmly decided that without a doubt, early summer is my favorite season. I actually LIKE humidity, the sun being hot is a blessing from the heavens above, and a summer thunderstorm is just the cherry on top of a lovely day.  Yes, I'm an odd child, I like thunderstorms, tornados, hurricanes, the whole natural storms thing - natural SUMMER storms I should say. You can keep the blizzards to yourself, thank-you-very-much.


This weekend, I'm planning on cleaning the house (the dust bunnies are frantically multiplying) washing clothes (I'll have to take new pictures of the bookcases AFTER I get rid of the mounds of clothes that are scattered about the room), and finally putting together the planner for the Book Club as I volunteered to be the secretary for the club, buying a swimsuit (or at least start looking).....hmm....I think that's about it.


Umm....dang, got pulled into chatting about stuff with my other verrah bored coworkers and damn - it's only 2:30.


I wanna be out playing in the rainnnn................


And ya know, the fact that it's friday the thirteenth makes it even cooler. :)

No comments: