Thursday, May 26, 2005

Living for the Weeekkkend!!

It's THURSDAY!!!! Finalfreakingly, I might add.  I'm taking Friday off, and we get Monday off - 4 day weekend, here I cooommmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm DONE!! Holy Cow, I've finished loading all of my CD's into iTunes, and I've ended up with 154 albums, and around 1900 songs - 5 full days and a bit of wonderful music. I've also got the album art for all of them - when I get home tonight, I'm FINALLY going to load up the iPod. I backed up our files last night, and I think the music file is a mere 7GB, so I should use a little over 10% of it's capacity.  I honestly think that I'll use the photo capability more for displaying album art - I wonder if there is one of those swirly things like Windows Media has that you can play while the songs are running? That would be cool. I brought ONE album from iTunes - the Boomerang Soundtrack....and I have a couple of CD's where they were scratched and so iTunes couldn't pick up the song - I'll replace those first. And actually, I want to go through the really SHORT ones (times of 1 second and stuff) and make sure that there's really something there beforeI upload - I want to have the full albums before I start getting anymore. And of course - I need to work on my playlists..... *grins* Obsession can occur VERY quickly.


So - what's the plan for this weekend?
1) Vacuuming the house. I'm shamed to say, it hasn't been done since we've moved in, and only the fact that a) we dont' wear shoes on the carpet and b) the cats don't go upstairs has made it able to last this long without giving me the shuddering hickyickys.
2) Cleaning the house - putting away all the files, straightening up, cleaning the TV and the tabletops, mopping the floors, dusting, organize the knick-knacks, etc., etc. so that I can
3) Take pictures of the house for my best friend - I wanted to wait til we got the furniture, but he's an impatient heifer, he is.
4) Play lovingly with my iPod.
5) Brush the cats. FatBastid needs a brushin BADLY.
6) Sleep. Lots and lots o sleep.
7) The PS2 and my skin have both arriaved in Memphis this morning - YAY!!! If they don't get delivered today, I should be able to get them tomorrow.
8) Getting girly and doing my toes and my fingers and deep conditioning the hair. (Ah yes, I'm loving the color more and more. I haven't gotten it wet again yet, as I know thats going to change the color more and I wanted to give it time to 'set' so to speak.  Can I mention that it SUCKS that my roots are starting to show already? My hair grows too damn fast *glares at it*)
9) Finishing my website!
10) - nah, no ten. I think planning on doing 9 things over the next four days of vacation is quite enough. And really, it's more like 2.5 since C will be at home Sunday and Monday.



No comments: