Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ipod obsession

See... I go through days - one day, I'm a good workerbee, diligently keeping my nose to the grindstone. The next, I'm all aflitter, screwing about online for most of the day.


So.....after realizing that the  40GB (12,000 songs!) is a 3rd Generation, and the 20GB (a mere 5,000 songs) is 4th Generation, I'mma quit being greedy, and get the 20GB. Now, of course there are two main questions.
1) What kinda skin do I get? and
2) What do I get engraved on it? I get two lines, 27 characters each like (a total of 54). Umm....let me go and grab the previous thoughts my bored little mind came up with:



  • 'Turn the beat around...'  (quite cool, as it has the little turny ring thing in the middle)

  • 'Get your own damn music!'

  • 'I'm too sexy for my iPod!'(one vote for this from the LOVELY Bella!)

  • 'Kneel before the Dancing Queen'

  • 'I'm so bootylicious!!!'

  • 'I can't hhheeeaaarrr you!!'

  • 'Boogie Nights!  *dumdumdumdumda*'

  • 'Everything must change - esp. my playlist!

  • 'Dancing to the beat of my own damn drummer'


3) Of course though, the fact that I plan on getting a MacSkinz kinda defeats the purpose of getting something engraved, as it'll get covered up - but the engravings FREE! Free I tell you!
I'm thinking about either this one:


or this one:


or this one (just cuz it's soooo damn GIRLY!!)


though, this one is even girlier:


or, if I liked green a little more - this one:


Ahhh... choices, choices......

No comments: