Wednesday, May 18, 2005

*ggggggggggggggassp*

See.... I don't NORMALLY do stuff like this. It's - dangerous. It gives you a heady little rush, leaves your heart pumping, the palms of your hands sweaty, makes you slightly short of breath, and I'm sure creates some bad ass karma. I usually think things through - I usually am the patient, safe one. I'm usually the logical, levelheaded one. I'm usually not the one who does the dreaded swoop and steal.


But.


I did it.


And my hands are still sweaty, and my heart's still bumping, but - it's mine dammit. and I think I lost my greedy little mind for a second - but it's MINE, dammit. mineminemineminemine.... (hey - maybe I should get that engraved......)


So what is it?


Guess!


If you guessed a lovely little 20GB iPod, you'd be wrong.


If you guessed a lovely little 40GB 3G iPod, you'd be even wronger.


No - I went buckass wild.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



I got the ever so gnarly, ever so big, SIXTY GB iPod Photo. It holds (drumroll please) fifteen THOUSAND songs. 15,000. 15K. Or, up to 25,000 (twenty five thousand, uhhuh, uhhuh) pictures.


Holy shit.


And got it for 80 bucks under retail - including shipping.


I seriously need to stay the hell away from eBay!!!!


but.


ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new toy, new toy, new toy!!!


Edit: And oh yeah - I got the skin too....


Front:


and back:



I showed it to my best boyfriend, and he was like - "Yeah, that's TOTALLLY you" and it is - a sassy ass black woman surrounded by blue. Despite my diary colors, I LOVVVVEEEE blue. In fact, I think my diary was almost always shades of blue until rather recently.

No comments: