Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tsk,tsk and other shtuff.

Well......it was a lovely weekend. Let's review:


On Thursday, cheery, optimistic, and fulla life, I suggested that the following things would be accomplished. As of Tuesday, let's see where we are...
1) Vacuuming the house. I'm shamed to say, it hasn't been done since we've moved in, and only the fact that a) we dont' wear shoes on the carpet and b) the cats don't go upstairs has made it able to last this long without giving me the shuddering hickyickys.  Did that! Just barely...but the carpets look mahhhhvelous.
2) Cleaning the house - putting away all the files, straightening up, cleaning the TV and the tabletops, mopping the floors, dusting, organize the knick-knacks, etc., etc. so that I can - did this! House looked lovely! Until we started living in it again, of course.
3) Take pictures of the house for my best friend - I wanted to wait til we got the furniture, but he's an impatient heifer, he is. Hah - took the pictures, but haven't emailed/uploaded them yet.
4) Play lovingly with my iPod. oohhh yes - much loving play. Found the rockingest cheap music site too.  Rockingest, I tell you, ROCKINGEST.
5) Brush the cats. FatBastid needs a brushin BADLY. - Brushed him, twice. Still needs brushing, the damn walking sweater.
6) Sleep. Lots and lots o sleep. - ooohhh yes. Got that. Got LOTS of it.
7) The PS2 and my skin have both arriaved in Memphis this morning - YAY!!! If they don't get delivered today, I should be able to get them tomorrow. Got the PS2 Thursday, the skin Friday - more on both later.
8) Getting girly and doing my toes and my fingers and deep conditioning the hair. (Ah yes, I'm loving the color more and more. I haven't gotten it wet again yet, as I know thats going to change the color more and I wanted to give it time to 'set' so to speak.  Can I mention that it SUCKS that my roots are starting to show already? My hair grows too damn fast *glares at it*) Did the hair, didn't do the toes or the nails. I might pay somebody at this point.
9) Finishing my website! Hah - didn't even TOUCH it.
10) - nah, no ten. I think planning on doing 9 things over the next four days of vacation is quite enough. And really, it's more like 2.5 since C will be at home Sunday and Monday.


So - I actually got more done than I thought I would, as well as some extra stuff like cooking, cleaning the cat box, and sleeping. Even more.


Electronica update: The PS2 is - funky. I'm not sure if it's just a side effect of age, but they don't like reading the game info. I'm going to 'exchange' it - hopefully, we'll get a better one.  The skin - not as heavy duty as I thought it would be, but still VERY cute. I've found a webiste too - I'm at wokr, and I'm sure the netNanny will block me looking it up - but I think it's music.mp3.ru (jah, that's Russia). All kinds of music, for a penny a meg. A penny. I feel unguilty because I'm paying for it, but I feel uber guilty because I KNOW it's a steal, so to speak. Spent 30 bucks, got around 400 songs.  *blushes* And yes, I'm going for more!


Umm.....must go and pay the bills now. :)

No comments: