Friday, May 20, 2005

bored, bored, bored.......

with my hair, that is. I've been picking apart locs here and there, (mostly in the back, and behind my ears) but a) there's no way in hell I'd have the patience to do my whole head - esp. considering taking apart ONE loc takes about half an hour - and I have close to 200 freaking locs and b) my unlocked hair is a good bit shorter than I thought it would be, and I LIKE having the long, tossable, ponytailable, easy as hell to manage  hair, dammit.


So.....I haven't dyed my hair for well over a year - maybe a year & half, because I think the last time I dyed it was Nov 2003, and I think it's high time that I do so again.


I'm in the South, and I know that my hair will lighten up in the sun....so I'm thinking about bleaching it, then finally getting the red that I've been waiting for EONS. If it sucks, or looks utterly hideous, I can always cover it with a brownish shade again. So - tonight, I'm going to wash my hair, tighten up the roots (so that I don't end up with the extra light roots I usually have) and then go out to Sally's (ALLLL the way by damn work) and get some dye. HMm.... I need to figure out which loc will be sacrificied for the hairdye test.....since I've picked all of the ones in my USUAL spot out.  hmm.... maybe right above the hair line then....


Heh. I think I'll suprise C with it tomorrow night - he got the funny colored eyes (ya'll, my husband has hazel eyes now - and he WONDERS why the women at work flirt with him!) and I'll have the funny colored hair.  Muahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................


 

No comments: