Thursday, May 12, 2005

*yaawwwnn*

I've decided that anytime I write an entry after lunch, it's going to lean towardst he more grumpy/bored side of things.  Of course, if I wrote an entry before lunch, it would most likely also lean towards to grumpy/bored side of things.  Aren't I just a delight??


I've collected loads of pics of stuff that people want to see - though the fact that TWO of you asked to see my makeup - which i wear about a good three or four times a year - cracks me up - and what's even funnier is the amount I have for a supposedly 'don't wear makeup' person. Most of it I was talked into buying for the wedding (over a year ago) and it barely looks used - thus giving you an idea of how often I actually use it.
Also - my cats don't like the camera. I've got one good picture of G looking like the devil cat incarnate, and a couple of Nikki - but I'm going to try to get a picture of them together. I also want a picture that demonstrates G's utter HUGENESS - any suggestions of what to photograph him next to/under?


Ahhh...ice water. So good.


Hmm....meeting. bleh.

No comments: