Wednesday, May 18, 2005

wonderous wonders

Really, I don't think there is anything much better than opening up your mail, and getting an unexpected windfall. I mean - seriously dude - having money just FALL into your lap like that - ROCKS. (speaking of which, I need to get a recipt from the lease breaking so that I can get THAT money back too!!)

So - what have I done with this LOVELY windfall??
1) Finally got C his birthday gift(s) - a new PS2, as his is being bitchly, an XboX, 5 new games, and an extra controller. The rawking ass part? I did it eeeeeeebbbbaaaayyyyyyyyy - and spent a smidgen over 300 for everything.  Yes, I'm encouraging him in his video game addiction. And yes, I know we are WAYYY behind the curve, as they are coming out with both a NEW XboX and a PS3.
2) I'm getting myself an iPod. Yayy!! Yayyy!!  And I'm getting one of those sexyass skins - ooohhh yeah baby!!! IP actually offers a tiny, tiny, discount...they normally cost 299.00 (ouchy, ouchy!) but I get to get it for 281.00!! Hey - that might be enough for me to get expedited shipping or sumthin. And, you can get laser engraving on the back for free - what do I want, what do I want?



  • 'Turn the beat around...'  (quite cool, as it has the little turny ring thing in the middle)

  • 'Get your own damn music!'

  • 'I'm too sexy for my iPod, too sexy for my iPod, so sexy that it huuurrrtttsss'

  • 'Kneel before the Dancing Queen'

  • 'I can't hhheeeaaarrr you!!'

  • 'Boogie Nights!  *dumdumdumdumda*'

  • Any other suggestions???


3) I'm debating the last one - should I get a sewing machine, or should I fix the speakers in the car? sewing machine/speakers/sewing machine/speakers??? Of course, I might be able to get both, but I have no CLUE how much the speakers are gonna be. I figure the sewing machine I want would cost about 200 - ooohhh... scratch ALL that - I know exactly what I'm getting .....
4) NEW SHEETS FOR OUR BED!!! and a new damn duvet cover. Yes, LORD.


*off to shop online*

No comments: