Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More shopping

So, I also tossed the cash into the ether for my swimsuit(s).


After reading around for a while, I realized that the kind of swimsuit I wanted was more the 'lounging on the beach, sipping tropical drinks, dipping toes into the ocean on occasion' kinda swimsuits rather than the '4 times a week wear, swimming laps, and sweating underwater' kinda swimsuits. Soooo..... I got this one instead....


 


in 'Smurf' and 'Black'. I figured if the classes are going to be four times a week, and if I plan on swimming at least three times a week, it might be smart for me to have MORE than one swimsuit. I got it from Junonia which specialize in active wear for the size 14 and up woman. It's not nearly as 'cute' as I wanted, but hey - this is business wear so that at some point I CAN put on a swimsuit that looks like this:



ohlalaaaaa babbbyyyy!!!


Swim classes start the 3rd......I'm thinking I'll join as soon as I get the swimsuits, and that way I can at least splash around a little and TRY to teach myself some stuff.

No comments: